Pages

Monday, May 23, 2011

Motorbikes







Did you know? Motorbikes have changed over the past 100 years.

In the past, motorbikes use to look like mountain bikes, but not any more because they have gone Bigger, Better, Stronger and Faster. I am sure that motorbikes are going to change again in the future, I think there’s going to be flying motor bikes!

The first type of motorbike was the steam powered velocipede. It was invented by Sylvester Howard Roper in 1869.
In the present there are different kinds of motorbikes, there are: Honda, Suzuki, Yamaha, Kawasaki, and many more.

2 comments:

  1. Hello Jephte

    I love motorbikes do you but no I did not know that motorbikes looked like mountainbikes,I want to ride motorbikes when I am older do you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jephte, I enjoyed reading your blog about motorbikes cause I have one myself and it feels great to ride one. I found it interesting your idea of flying motorbikes in the future, that would be cool.Keep up the blogging and thinking about the future.
    Matua Wyllis

    ReplyDelete