Pages

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Percy Jackson And The Lightning Thief

In our class we were given a task to read a novel. This is my first time to read a novel. My group was reading a book named Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief. I’ve really been enjoying reading this novel.

Let me tell you about this story. It is about a 12 year old kid named Percy Jackson who is ALWAYS in trouble.
In grade 5 there class went for a tour at the Saratoga Battlefield Percy had an accident with a war canan he accidentally shoot the school bus and before that he had another accident in grade 4 when there class went for a tour at the Marine World Shark pool he hit the wrong lever on the catwalk and the class took an unplanned swim. On the next trip he was planning to be good or he will get kicked of the school it was his last warning.

My favorite part of the story is when Percy Jackson blew up the bus because I reckoned that sounded interesting.

Even if this story sounds a bit scary it's still a good story and some of the things that were happening was in his brain, But anyway I hope that you liked it.

2 comments:

  1. Nice work Jephte
    This is a good writing but maybe next time you can ad some speech some were.
    From Kaiden

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jephte ,

    Nice piece of writing. Have you seen the movie , it is very interesting and it is one of my favourites.
    I liked how you read the book because it explains more than a movie . So i go more of what happend in the begining. Maybe next time you can explain more about the book so we know what happens at the end.!

    Keep up the awesome writing....!

    ReplyDelete