Pages

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

The Walk To Mission Bay

It was one of those hot and boring weekends and I didn't know what to do. “What should I do today” I asked my mum.
Um, I don't know she replied. “If you go and hang the laundry on the clothesline I'll take use to Mcdonalds”, said my mum. But I don't want to go Mcdonalds”. “If i do it can I go visit my friends”? Um yes, she replied.
So I quickly rushed into the laundry, picked up the basket and hanged them on the clothesline. So I quickly run back inside and told my mum I'm finished. “Now you can go, remember be back before dark”. OK” I replied. I took a few steps towards the door then I stopped and ask my mum If I can use the internet. “Why not son. She answered. So I quickly hopped on Facebook I looked if any of my friends were on line. There were quite a few friends on but I decided to pick kaiden because he's a cool friend and his funny. “Kaiden its a bit boring aye I was wondering if you could come to mission bay with me”? I asked. “Okay I'll just ask my mum”,He replied. So he asked his mum and she said yes. I jumped offline,said bye to my mum and took of to Kaiden’s house.
When I arrived there Kaiden was already waiting for me outside his house. So we started walking. “Which beach should we go to”? I asked Kaiden. Um, how about mission bay, Ooh okay, so we started walking, It was a twenty minutes walk but it was still fun.

3 comments:

  1. Hey Jephte,
    I really liked this post about your walk with Kaiden to Mission Bay. I reckon you need to work on your grammar, and place the speech marks in it's supposed place. Anyway keep up the splendid work.
    Yours Sincerely, Makerita

    ReplyDelete
  2. yopooooo homie ghe !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Then you will find the program, and even screenshots of places they have been
    running. Small size Ardamax keylogger is designed to log into your
    bank account via the Internet. Nowadays more people want to know what these people do on the Internet, and even if
    they try to hide their activities or tamper with the logs it made.


    My web-site :: free keylogger

    ReplyDelete