Pages

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

The year 8 Camp

Yes, I'm so excited about the year 8 camp coming up in a few weeks time, i'm really looking forward to it, I can't wait. Every year in our school before the year finishes there is always a camp for the year eight students so I am hoping that this year it will be the best one to be remembered for ever.

This is week five and our camp is in week seven, so that means we got two more weeks to get ready, pack our things and pay of the money. I'm so happy about camp that i'm already finished packing its going to be really fun.

This morning all the year eight students had a little meeting with Mrs.Nua about camp. She told as some of the things that are going to be there. There going to be a hydro slide, a pool, and paintball.

Our camp is going to be held up north, its going take a long time to get there, I heard its a two hours ride. The reason why We are looking forward to this years camp is because of all the great games especially all the swimming activity that we can go on for as long as we want to.

So when the time comes I am hoping that we all will have fun with one another and no one gets hurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment