Pages

Monday, June 18, 2012

My Favourite Place

Our topic for this term is Art Alive and we have been given a task which is to take a picture of our favourite places around  Pt England school, and then write about it. The reason why we are doing this is because our school is having an Art Gallery next week on  Monday.

It wasn't easy to choose a favourite place around the school because there was many cool places to choose from, but there was a place I got a picture,and it was the school hall for my favourite spot.

My final desion was the school hall because we have played games in there when it would rain and when there was school assemblies and other thing to in there.My favorite games to play in the school hall was dodgeball.

Everyone has a favourite place around the school grounds but I think there is not a better place than my favourite spot.

Edited by Joseph Peini.

No comments:

Post a Comment