Pages

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

My Challenge


I am sure you can clap one hundred times, I am positive you can jump one hundred times if you had to. I’m really sure you can say your name one hundred times but can you do one hundred pushups?

Do you know anyone who can do one hundred push ups non stop? Well that is my goal to do one hundred push ups. I think this is going to be a tough challenge but it's going to be a good challenge for me because it will help me get stronger.

I decided to train three four times a week for about twenty to thirty minutes. A few weeks ago when I started practicing I use to get up to 20 push ups but now I am up to thirty. By next week I reckon  I’m gonna be able to do 45.

It's not only me that got a challenge it is every one in my classroom. We are all doing different challenges some people are doing skipping, running and other things. My teacher and I are doing the same challenge. We all have to try achieve our challenges before this term ends.

I have a feeling I am going to achieve my goal and I hope that every person in my class is going to achieve their challenges.

No comments:

Post a Comment