Pages

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

My Best Friend Lepa

Have you ever had a bully turn into your best friend?

Well let me tell you about it. Back when I first came to this school I got put into room fifteen, thats when I was in year five a few years ago. There was this boy in my class named Lepa. He was the most annoying person in the class and he always bullied me.

For the first week I went home sad then I talked to my mum about it, she told me what to do when someone tried to bully me. She said I have to tell the teacher straight away. So I did what my mum told me to.

For a while he kept on trying to bully me, but I didn't let him... We were always arguing!.

The year after, we found out that we were in the same class again and this time it was room 18. The ‘Lepa being a bully’ thing continued for a while. I don’t know how it happened but some time  around term three or four things started to change and Lepa and I became friends.


A few months later school broke for the holidays. It was three days into the holidays when I heard a knock on the door can you guess who it was? Lepa Toa!
“Hello Jephte”,
“What's up Lepa” I replied,
“Do you want to came pools with me”? Lepa asked.
“Wait I will go ask my mum”
So I went and asked my mum and she said “Yes”
I got my togs and then my mum gave me some money then me and lepa walked to the bus stop and we caught a bus to Logon Pools.

When we got there we went to the changing rooms to got changed then we ran to the pool and did a couple of big as bombs but we got in trouble from the lifeguard, ah well it was still fun anyway.

I'm happy that me and Lepa are now best friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment