Pages

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Mr.Barks

Hello My name is Jephte and I’m going to tell you about my teacher Mr.Barks. I have known Mr. Barks for three years now and he has been my teacher two times.

When I finished year five I moved to room eighteen, its a year six class. We were so lucky to have a new teacher at our school and it was Mr.Barks. He is tall and fast and he is also good at teaching.

What I like about Mr.Barks is that he is a good teacher especially at math. He has heaps of strategies and even if something is difficult to understand he will explain it until you understand it properly. He is a really good teacher.

There is one thing I don't like about and it is because he talks a lot and thats the only thing. At other things he is the best teacher I ever had.

This is my last year in his class i'm gonna miss him when I go collage.

No comments:

Post a Comment