Pages

Friday, September 14, 2012

My Best Teacher



Hello My name is Jephte and I’m going to tell you about my teacher Mr.Barks. I have known Mr. Barks for three years now and he has been my teacher two times.

When I finished year five I moved to room eighteen, its was a year six class. We were so lucky to have a new teacher Mr.Barks at our school.He is very tall and fast and obviously good at teaching.

What I like about Mr.Barks is that he is a good teacher especially at maths. He has heaps of great strategies and even if something is difficult to understand he will explain it until you can get it.

There is this  thing I don't like about my teacher and it is because he talks a lot in class.But besides that I think he is the best teacher I have ever had.

This is my last year in his class i'm gonna miss him when I go collage.

No comments:

Post a Comment