Pages

Friday, September 21, 2012

Year 7&8 Social

I was in my room happy,looking around in the clothes for what I should were for the social then unexpectedly I heard a knock on the door.So I went to open the door and it was one of my mates lepa. “Whats up bro?”said lepa.
S'up you're looking flash I replied.
“Thanks bro” he replied happily. “Are you coming social?” he asked.
Of course” I replied. Go get Stevie while I go and get ready. Stevie is also one of our mate and he lives a few houses away from me.
“Ok” said lepa.

So I got ready, got my camera, said bye to my mum.
“Goodbye son take care” said my mum.
“Ok” I shouted. Then I went outside to Stevie and Lepa standing by my driveway. “Hello guys” I said exclaimed. “Hey Jephte, are you ready to go?”
“Yes let's roll” I replied. So we took of to the school hall.

When we arrived we saw Mrs. Nua. “Hey guys” said Mrs.Nua”
“Hey Mrs. We replied. “looking flash boys” Thanks Mrs. We replied. So we showed our tickets then walked in. As soon as we got in I Just started dancing because the DJ was playing my favorite song Azonto and we were a bit too early. When everyone arrived Mr. Barks told us  what we gonna be doing. When he finished we continued the social and the DJ played One Thing by One Direction. Lepa and I don't really enjoy One Direction and we were getting a bit bored so we decided to make a  train. It was a long as one.

After that the DJ said It was time for a dougie battle. Everyone went crazy thats the thing everyone was waiting for.So we made a big circle then the DJ played dougie. As music started I jumped in middle of the circle energetically then my friend Nez jumped in. At the end of it Nez was the winner he is really good at dougie.

Then the social continued, A Few minutes  later we had an Azonto dance comp but I didn't dance because I was too tired.

It was a really good social and we had a lot of fun,thanks to all the helpers.

No comments:

Post a Comment